IP69K Series Bearings from IPTCI
Stand up to dust, liquids and harsh cleaning chemicals.
Engineered to withstand the most rigorous operating conditions — including high-pressure caustic washdowns and other cleaning and sanitizing procedures — the new IPTCI IP69K Series of sealed bearings is a massive leap forward in safety, reliability and sealing effectiveness.
- Unique triple-lip molded rubber composition provides superior protection against liquid and dust intrusion
- “Lubed for life” with H-1 food-grade grease to eliminate lube holes, grease zerks, and other potential areas of intrusion
- High-quality, corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction extends the life of the bearing
- No external seals or covers required
- From an industry leader in mounted bearings and mechanical power-transmission components
IPTCI IP69K series mounted bearings are ideal for:
- Food manufacturing
- Poultry processing
- Meat processing
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Bottling or canning
- Car washes
Click here to access technical specifications and available sizes of IPTCI IP69K bearings.
When extending bearing life becomes mission critical.
>>> 10x longer bearing life
>>> 50% savings in annual bearing costs
>>> 50% savings in maintenance hours
Read how a major manufacturer in the building materials industry solved its stainless steel bearings issue with fine silica particles using new IPTCI IP69K sealed bearings, and realized significant performance improvements and savings.
To speak with someone about the IPTCI IP69K Series of mounted bearings, other product help or engineering support, complete the form on this page or call 1-800-763-4434.