IPTCI’s Stand-Off Bearings Stand Out at the 2019 IPPE Trade Show
We exhibited at the 2019 International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) Trade Show in Atlanta, GA February 12-14 where we highlighted the IPTCI Stand-Off Bearings.
Features of IPTCI Stand-Off Bearings:
- Corrosion Resistant – ideal for food, beverage and chemical applications requiring high pressure caustic wash down
- Extended Mounting Pads – eliminates long edge seams between the bearing housing and equipment surface, adding 1/2″ of clearance
- Set Screw and Eccentric Locking Stainless Inserts – choose your locking mechanism preference
- *L-3 Triple Lip Seals Available – *on specific sizes, contact IPTCI for details and availability.
Housing Styles and Shaft Sizes:
- Tapped Base, 1/2″ to 1-1/2”
- 4-Bolt Flange, 1/2″ to 1-1/2”
- 2-Bolt Flange, 1/2″ to 1-1/2”
- 3-Bolt Flange, 1/2″ to 1-7/16”
Click for the IPTCI Stand-Off bearings flyer
For more information about IPTCI and PTI products, contact your local Sales contact:
– WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, MN, WI, MI: Regional Sales Manager Paul E. Robey
– Western US: Regional Sales Manager Ryan Linke
– Central US: Regional Sales Manager Doug Hampton
– Eastern US: National Sales Manager – US George Dib
Other Highlights From the Trade Show:
- We shared the booth space with Garlock, Safari Belting, and STOBER Drives
- Several people stopped by and enjoyed a red-carpet themed reception in our booth
- Kevin Bacon even made an appearance!
- See more highlights and photos below…